Welcome to section 1 of The Ultimate Post Processing & Editing Course for Beginners
In this section, we will explore how Lightroom works and will dig down into the nuts and bolts of all you need to know to make that step up from a beginner to an advanced Lightroom user.
Once you are through this course I can promise you, you will be able to work and handle Lightroom smoother than you ever thought possible. Here is just a small summary of the things you will learn:
What Will I Learn?
- An in-depth tour in how every essential function and tool in Lightroom works
- Handy shortcuts that will make your experience in Lightroom twice the fun
- The many possibilities for categorizing, organizing and labeling there are in Lightroom to enable you to create your own unique workflow
- How to create HDR and panorama photos in Lightroom
- Things you can do to optimize Lightroom to make it run faster
As you see, there are many exciting things waiting ahead of you in this fun, informative and engaging course. And, along this journey, remember that I am here for you as your teacher, all the time.
Don’t hesitate to ask me any questions in the community tab. Every single one of them will be answered. We are all a team here, and I will do my absolute best to help and guide you along with any help you may need.
Also, please note that this section of The Ultimate Post Processing & Editing Course for Beginners is the first of three.
There are two follow up sections, namely Section 2 – Adobe Photoshop for Photographers, and Section 3 – Learn to Edit Your Photos Like a Pro.
If you are done with this section of the course and want to continue learning more of the post-processing & editing part of photography, just follow the course route from Section 1 -> Section 2 -> Section 3.
An honest review and rating is always appreciated and will help me to make any necessary improvements for the course, as well helping to get more people involved so they too can benefit from the beauty of photography. Many thanks!