Adobe Photoshop CC: The Complete Beginner Course
Do you want to learn how to use Photoshop CC, right?
Start using Photoshop CC to edit photos and design beautiful graphics today!
Either you’re completely brand new to Photoshop, or you’ve played around with it but want to get more comfortable with Photoshop. Either way, this course will be great for you.
Photoshop is the worlds #1 photo editing application. This full course is the best way to learn how to use it.
Edit photos and design graphics the way you imagine them!
Download practice photos and Photoshop files. At the beginning of this course, you’ll download a folder of photos and project files so you can practice and learn!
You can make money as a graphic designer with these skills!
I’ll be teaching the course using the latest creative cloud version, but if you have a previous version (CS6, CS5, CS4, CS3), you can still learn to edit like a pro. This course is great for Mac and PC users.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
My name is Phil and I’ve been editing photos and graphics with Adobe Photoshop for over a decade. Plus I’m the creator of some of the world’s most popular online courses – with over 200,000 students and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
Awesome course, easy to follow! – Tim Clark
Your course is amazing, so I can say that I am learning a lot. Your English is very easy to understand ( I’m from Brazil). Thanks for sharing your amazing knowledge. – Jerilson Duarte
My Promise to You
I’ll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
I want to make this the best course on how to shoot use Photoshop. So if there is any way I can improve this course, just tell me and I’ll make it happen.
What is this Adobe Photoshop course all about?
In this complete guide to Adobe Photoshop, you’ll not only learn all of the editing tools available in Photoshop, but also how to design actual graphics you can use for your business, or for fun.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start, including:
- Getting started with Photoshop
- Navigating and customizing the workspace
- Using the Photoshop layers panel
- Editing RAW and non-RAW photos in Photoshop
- Using selection tools
- Using tools like doge and burn to edit just part of your images
- Retouching photos such as whitening teeth, removing blemishes, and more
- Creating and adjusting shapes in Photoshop
- Designing graphics with different blend modes
- Adding and editing layer styles like bevels and drop shadows
- Adding artistic filters like blurs
- Adding and editing text to your graphics
- Saving your projects for anything – printing, online, and more
- You’ll be comfortable navigating Photoshop, creating new projects, designing how you imagine, and saving it for any purpose.
- You’ll learn the essential tools for editing and manipulating images.
- You’ll learn how to use the layers panel including creating and editing layer masks.
- You’ll know how to edit photos (both RAW and compressed images) with a variety of tools and non-destructive methods.
- You’ll learn how to select and edit just parts of your image with a number of selection tools.
- You’ll know how to retouch photos to remove blemishes, fix red-eye, whiten teeth, and more.
- You’ll learn how to use the shape tool and pen tool to design custom shapes.
- You’ll know how to use blending modes, layer styles, and blending modes to create fun and unique projects.
- You’ll learn how to add and edit text to your graphics.
- You’ll learn how to save your Photoshop projects for print and web.
- You’ll HAVE FUN!
- Lectures 60
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- 1. Enroll Now to learn Photoshop
- 2. Introduction
- 3. Jump Right In! Design a Blog Graphic
- 4. Understanding the Interface
- 5. Customizing Your Workspace and Panels
- 6. Creating a New Photoshop Project
- 7. Placing Photos into Your Project
- 8. Selecting, Zooming, and Moving Around Your Project
- 9. Intro to the Layers Panel
- 10. Using the Align Tools
- 11. Stacking, Copying, and Deleting Layers
- 12. Merging Layers
- 13. Using Layer Masks
- 14. Create a Non-Destructive Vignette
- 15. The Eraser Tool and Why I Don’t Use It
- 16. Camera RAW Basic Adjustments
- 17. Camera RAW Editing Tabs
- 18. Camera RAW Top Tools
- 19. Saving Images from Camera RAW
- 20. Exercise: Edit a Travel Photo
- 21. A Note about XMP Files
- 22. Basic Image Adjustments
- 23. Non-Destructive Photo Editing
- 24. Crop and Straighten Images
- 25. The Selection Tools
- 26. Refining the Edge
- 27. Select by Color Range
- 28. Remove Person from White Background
- 29. Intro to Selective Exposure and Saturation Adjustments
- 30. Non-Destructive Dodge and Burn
- 31. Exercise: Improve a Photo with Dodge and Burn
- 32. The Clone Stamp Tool
- 33. Healing Brushes
- 34. Removing Objects from the Background
- 35. Removing Wrinkles and Blemishes
- 36. Fixing Red Eye Photos
- 37. Whitening Teeth
- 38. Quickly Create Shapes with Shape Tool
- 39. Create Custom Shapes with Pen Tool
- 40. Re-Design a Shape Logo
- 41. What are Blending Modes?
- 42. Darkening Blending Modes
- 43. Lightening Blending Modes
- 44. Contrast, Inversion, Cancelation and Component Blending
- 45. The Type Tool
- 46. The Character and Paragraph Panel
- 47. Warping Text
- 48. Adding Styles: Drop Shadow, Bevel & Emboss, Strokes
- 49. Design a YouTube Thumbnail in Photoshop
- 50. Adding and Adjusting Artistic Filters
- 51. Changing Opacity and Blending Mode of Filters
- 52. Create an Oil Painting Photo
- 53. Start Your Project and Placing Video
- 54. Adding Text to a GIF
- 55. Saving Your GIF
- 56. Saving as a Photoshop File
- 57. Saving for Print and Web
- 58. How to Composite Images in Photoshop CC Tutorial
- 59. How to Add Textures in Photoshop
- 60. Thank You Video