Adobe Premiere Pro CC – The Complete Course
Start editing your video professionally with Adobe Premiere Pro CC!
THIS COURSE IS NEW AND IMPROVED FROM THE BEST-SELLING PREMIERE PRO COURSE
If you are looking for a video editing application that will allow you to edit videos however you want them, Adobe Premiere Pro is the best answer. Premiere Pro is used by professionals across the world for every type of production from business & marketing videos, music videos to documentaries, feature films. This full course is the best way to jump right in and start editing.
Make videos the way you imagine them!
Practice editing while you learn. This course includes practice video files so you can follow along and actually learn by doing.
By the end of the course, you’ll have edited a 1-minute documentary with the supplied footage.
I’ll be teaching the course using the creative cloud version, but if you have a previous version (CS6, CS5, CS4, CS3 – Mac or PC), you can still learn to edit like a pro.
What is this Adobe Premiere Pro course all about?
In this complete guide to Adobe Premiere Pro video editing course, you’ll not only learn all of the editing tools available in Premiere Pro, but also how to edit with the mindset of a professional editor.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start video editing, including:
- Starting a project
- Editing your videos
- Adding video and audio transitions
- Adding professional and modern titles (even some with motion)
- Improving audio and finding great free music for your projects
- Correcting and grading the color of your video to give it a great style
- Adding visual effects to your projects
- Editing green screen (chroma key) footage
- Exporting your video for high-quality playback on any device
- Advanced efficiency tips
- So much more!
Learn from someone who is currently working in the industry, who knows the most current editing techniques, and who has a Bachelor of Arts in Film and Television Production from one of the country’s top film schools.
BONUS: As a bonus, you’ll receive supplemental video and audio clips to practice with while I teach you with.
By the end of this course, your confidence as a video editor will soar You’ll have a thorough understanding of how to use Adobe Premiere Pro for fun or as a career opportunity.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
- Lectures 65
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- 1. Enroll Now
- 2. Course Introduction
- 3. Get Started with Premiere Pro
- 4. Importing & Organizing
- 5. Quick Win – Stabilize Your Video
- 6. OPTIONAL – Import Using the Media Browser
- 7. Start a New Sequence & The Timeline
- 8. Add Clips to Your Timeline & Sync Footage
- 9. EXERCISE: Sync Audio and Video
- 10. EXERCISE REVIEW: Syncing Audio and Video
- 11. Premiere Pro Editing Tools
- 12. Add bRoll to Your Video
- 13. Adjust Clip Size & Position
- 14. REVIEW: Adjusting Clip Size & Position
- 15. CASE STUDY: Editing a Narrative Scene
- 16. Video Transitions
- 17. Add Audio Transitions
- 18. EXERCISE: Custom Blur Transitions
- 19. STUDENT QUESTION: Having Trouble with Transitions?
- 20. Add and Edit Titles
- 21. Create Clean Lower Thirds
- 22. Create Scrolling End Credits
- 23. EXERCISE: Design Your Own Lower Third
- 24. EXERCISE REVIEW: Design Your Own Lower Third
- 25. Adjust Audio Levels
- 26. Adjust Audio Channels
- 27. Fixing Audio with Low and High Pass Filters
- 28. Improve Audio with EQ
- 29. Adjust Audio Tracks with Effects
- 30. EXERCISE: Fix Bad Audio
- 31. EXERCISE REVIEW: Fix Bad Audio
- 32. Add Music to Your Project
- 33. Easily Remove Background Noise with Audacity
- 34. Color Correction – Lumetri Basics
- 35. Color Correction – Creative Tab
- 36. Color Correction – Curves Tab
- 37. Color Correction – Color Wheels
- 38. Color Correction – HSL Secondary
- 39. Color Correction – Vignettes
- 40. Color Correction with Adjustment Layers
- 41. Adding Motion to Title Graphics
- 42. The Ken Burns Effects
- 43. EXERCISE: Add Motion to Your Video
- 44. EXERCISE REVIEW: Add Motion to Your Video
- 45. OPTIONAL: Add Motion to Screenshots
- 46. Exporting High Quality, Small File Size Videos
- 47. OPTIONAL: In Depth Export Settings
- 48. Exporting a Full Resolution Video
- 49. Exporting a Small File-Size Preview Video
- 50. COURSE PROJECT – Finish Your Short Documentary
- 51. Add and Adjust Effects
- 52. Adjusting Effects with Keyframes
- 53. Using Lumetri Color Presets
- 54. Stabilize Shaky Footage with Warp Stabilizer
- 55. Make Footage More Cinematic with Overlays
- 56. Capture Still Images from Video
- 57. EXERCISE: Remove Noise and Grain from Video
- 58. Adjusting Clip Speed
- 59. Time Remapping and Speed Ramps
- 60. Slow Motion Video with Interpretation
- 61. EXERCISE: Speed Ramps
- 62. EXERCISE REVIEW: Speed Ramps
- 63. Green Screen in Premiere Pro
- 64. Adding a Background to Green Screen Video
- 65. Course Conclusion