Cisco CCNA IPv4 Tutorial: Everything You Need!
This course is over 6 hours in length and will cover all aspects of IPv4. Students will learn IP addressing, Subnetting, VLSM, Route Summarization, and Wildcard Masking. The course will also show students how to assign IP addresses to PC’s and Routers. Students will gain an understanding of the TCP/IP properties such as gateways, DNS, WINS, and the use of alternate addresses.
This is a lecture based course using a whiteboard and hands on labs using Cisco’s Packet Tracer. My method will make you feel like you are sitting in a classroom environment and give you some hands on experience.
Handouts and labs will be available to facilitate learning and practice.
My IP course will help you in becoming comfortable with, not only IPv4, but it will also help you in preparing for any networking certification and Computer Science Degrees; not to mention the fact, that for those that are already working in the field, it will help you in calculating IP addresses without a calculator. This method should expedite the way you convert in order to make you faster, better and stronger!
(Please always check the ANNOUNCEMENTS section for new updates and events, since I am always letting you guys know of my newest and latest endeavors!)
- Lectures 25
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- 1. Introduction to the IPv4 Course
- 2. What is an IP Address?
- 3. Special IP Addresses
- 4. Classes Of IP addresses
- 5. The Subnetmask
- 6. CIDR to Dotted Decimal conversions
- 7. Plan your IP structure
- 8. Assign your IP to your PC’s
- 9. Basic commands on a router to include interfaces
- 10. Assigning IP addresses to a routers interface using the packet tracer!
- 11. What and Why we subnet?
- 12. Class-Full vs. Class-Less
- 13. The Subnetting steps
- 14. Subnet using Class “C” Address
- 15. Subnet using Class “B” Address
- 16. Subnet using Class “A” Address
- 17. The Concepts of VLSM
- 18. VLSM Practice
- 19. What is Summarization?
- 20. Summarize using binary method
- 21. How to summarize using EIGRP
- 22. What is wildcard?
- 24. Wildcard mask using OSPF
- 25. Wildcard mask using an access-list
- 23. Calculating the Wildcard mask