Fundamental of WordPress Security | Secure Your Environment
Creating an Online Business requires a lot of planning and dedicated resources. Without securing it, all of your investment and time can go in vain or wasted in simple word. Let’s understand, what it takes to secure a working environment which will protect your websites and support you in the time, when you really need one.
In this course we will cover, the Fundamentals of Security, Know your online adversaries, Hacker’s intentions, how they exploit someone’s Business to gain money and how we can stop them and create a ring fence.
When 10’s of Thousands of websites are at risk every single day and getting blacklisted, it is important to understand how you can avoid being on that list by following some simple rules that i have defined in this course.
Let’s start this course now and secure your environment.
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- 1. WordPress Security Introduction
- 2. Security | Why it matters ?
- 3. Security | how it can affect us ?
- 4. Security | understanding the possibilities
- 5. Security | Holistic View
- 6. 3 Levels of Security Architecture
- 7. Level 1 Security
- 8. Antivirus Solutions
- 9. Keyloggers Scams
- 10. Malware Solutions
- 11. Password Management Solutions
- 12. Level 2 Security | Wifi Protection
- 13. Level 3 Security | Web Hosting Selection
- 14. Secured Web Hosting
- 15. WordPress Free Vs Paid Themes and Plugins
- 16. WordPress Free Black Market Resources
- 17. Free Plugins and Themes NO GO ZONE
- 18. WordPress How to Get Secured Themes and Plugins Free
- 19. Ensuring Themes and Plugins are update all the time