How To Build A Brand On Social Media!
Learn the typical “social media account killers” and how to avoid them!!
This course is not a hashtag-strategy guide! This course is all about creating the content, profile, and messaging you need to stand out, connect, and engage!
This course breaks down keys for success into simple, memorable, actionable steps.
- Learn why some of your posts get a fraction of your normal engagement.
- Learn why other people get consistently more engagement than you.
- Learn why Facebook and Instagram may not be sharing your posts with your Followers.
- Learn why you might not be gaining new Followers steadily and what you can do to reverse it.
- Learn how the algorithm plays such a big role in the success of your posts, your feed, and your brand.
To breakthrough in social media you need engaging “everyday content”. That’s the focus of this course. Learn how to create a feed that builds trust and makes connections through consistent, everyday content and engagement.
- Lectures 33
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- 1. Intro
- 2. Who This Course Is For
- 3. Preface
- 4. Interruption Based Advertising
- 5. The 2 Keys To Social Media Success
- 6. Trust & Connection: Your Profile Picture
- 7. Trust & Connection: Your Handle
- 8. Trust & Connection: Your Profile (Bio)
- 9. Trust & Connection: Your Followers & Follower Ratio
- 10. Legitimacy Test: Your Number of Posts
- 11. The Key To Connection-Worthy Content
- 12. Content Guide: Your Signature Style
- 13. Content Guide: Your Messaging Mix
- 14. Your Bio Is Your Guide
- 15. Great Content Starts With Your Bio
- 16. The 3 Most Important Things You Need To Post
- 17. The Key For Attraction, Connection, and Inspiration
- 18. The “Boiling Point” for Connection
- 19. Conversation, Not Conversion
- 20. Understanding the Impact of The Algorithm
- 21. Two Key Follower Strategies
- 22. Why Your Hashtag Strategy Is Not Working
- 23. Strategy: Business or Personal Accounts
- 24. Strategy: Public or Private Accounts
- 25. The Importance of Second Level Connections
- 26. Tell Your Potentials What To Do
- 27. How Often Do You Show Your Product?
- 28. Show What Your Products Enable You To Do
- 29. When Not To Send A Direct Message
- 30. The Importance of Inbound Engagement
- 31. The Secret of Outbound Engagement
- 32. Tracking Your Potentials
- 33. Closing