How To Use Pinterest To Promote Your eCommerce Store
Are you looking to build your eCommerce business with Pinterest?
In this course I walk you through live exactly how I promote one of my eCommerce shops using Pinterest.
I personally was able to build my Pinterest profile to over 5000 followers which allows me to consistently send new traffic to my shop and convert those users into more sales!
In this course you will learn:
- How to get started with your Pinterest Business account
- Pinning basics
- Advanced tactics such as using group boards
- Adding social sharing and widgets to your store
- Using Analytics to track your progress
- Tools I use to automate Pinterest tasks
- How to hire a virtual assistant for helping you with Pinterest
- Using advertising through Promoted pins
- Some additional tips on how I use the Amazon Affiliate program with Pinterest.
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- 1. What to expect from this course
- 2. What is Pinterest and why Is It beneficial for your eCommerce store?
- 3. Staying consistent with Pinterest
- 4. Creating Your Pinterest Business Account
- 5. Using hashtags, adding descriptions and basic pinning
- 6. Engaging with existing pins and users.
- 7. Using Group Boards
- 8. What are Pinterest Rich Pins?
- 9. Using your Cell Phone when you have free time to Pin
- 10. Adding Pinterest buttons and widgets to your eCommerce Store
- 11. How To Use Analytics To Your Advantage
- 12. Google Analytics Tracking
- 13. PinBot Pinterest Automation
- 14. Need help managing your account? Hire a VA!
- 15. Using advertising with Pins on Pinterest
- 16. Bonus: Using BuySellAds
- 17. Bonus: Using The Amazon Affiliate Program with Your eCommerce Store
- 18. Wrapping it up
- 19. Free Bonus Content
- Course Resources