“Photography is the story I fail to put into words.” – Destin Sparks
You are about to learn how to tell your story even better.
Just like The Ultimate Photography Course for Beginners, this course is focused on digging right into the true essentials of post-processing and editing.
This means the techniques and skills that you will learn here, are the ones that will truly take your photos way beyond simply okay, giving them drama, impact and that wow factor.
Everything that you will learn in this course are techniques and skills I’ve learned from numerous other professional photographers throughout my years in the profession. I’ve combined all of that information into a well-presented package that not only looks good, but is good – guaranteed.
My mission here with this course is to guide you step by step, slowly but surely through the myriad of possibilities that post-processing and editing offers you and your photography.
And don’t worry, for those who are new to Lightroom or Photoshop, there are lectures to help you understand all the necessary tools, and if you have any further questions at all at any stage, you just have to ask, I am here with you on this journey.
What Will I Learn?
- Various new editing & post-processing techniques
- What LUT’s are, how to install them and how they work
- An in-depth insight into what the editing process from start to finish looks like
- New tips & tricks with each photo we will edit
- How to blend two images together into one
- And many more invaluable tricks, tips and techniques
Now, brace yourself and get ready to be blown away by just how much better your photos will start to look when using the numerous easy to advanced techniques and skills you are about to learn.
It’s going to be a lot of fun, so please enjoy the course!
An honest review and rating is always appreciated and will help me to make any necessary improvements for the course, as well helping to get more people involved so they too can benefit from the beauty of photography. Many thanks!
- 1. Intro Video – The Ultimate Photography Course in Post-Processing & Editing
- 2. WATCH FIRST – Learn to Edit Your Photos Like a Pro
- 3. All Around Editing Techniques – Basic & HSL Panel
- 4. Detail, Split Toning, Camera Calibration
- 5. Saving Your File, Auto-Align Layers, Cloning
- 6. Healing Brush, Clone Stamp Tool & Customizing Workspace in Photoshop
- 7. Dramatize Colors with The Selective Color Tool
- 8. Color Balance, Dodge & Burn Tool
- 9. Creating a Vignette and Using LUTs
- 10. How to Make Your Photos Cinematic using LUTS
- 11. Applying a Sunset Technique in a Photo
- 12. Working with Blending Modes & Sharpening our Photo
- 13. Temporarily Unavailable
- 14. New Sunlight Technique and Final Touch
- 15. Portrait Retouching Techniques – How to Turn a Terrible Looking Photo into a Good Looking One
- 16. Fixing Hair, Removing Blemishes, Correcting Skin Color
- 17. Dodge & Burn Tool, Photo Corrections
- 18. Enhancing Colors, Selective Color & Color Balance
- 19. LUTS, Cropping, Enhancing Eyes
- 20. Brighten Eye Pupils & Change Eye Color
- 21. Adding Realistic Clouds to a Sky
- 22. Smoothing Skin with the Frequency Separation
- 23. Blur, High Pass Filter and Finishing Touch
- 24. Bonus Lecture: How to Create a Professional Photography Watermark