Learn PYTHON in 3 Hours Python Programming for Beginners
PYTHON IN 3 HOURS!
BRAND NEW COURSE!
This course will not waste your time, Are you tired of watching tutorials that take hours to explain simple concepts? You came to right place. All this course asks you is 2-3 hours of your life.
Python is an easy to learn, powerful programming language. It has efficient high-level data structures and a simple but effective approach to object-oriented programming. Python’s elegant syntax and dynamic typing, together with its interpreted nature, make it an ideal language for scripting and rapid application development in many areas on most platforms.
This is the class I wish I had when I was trying to learn Python Programming. I have a unique way of teaching, as I know how it must be overwhelming to learn a very complex programming language. Best part of this course is No prior programming experience is required.
This tutorial introduces the student informally to the basic concepts and features of the Python language and system. It helps to have a Python interpreter handy for hands-on experience, but I have also provided downloadable lecture notes so the tutorial can be read off-line as well.
Python is one of the most powerful yet simple to learn programming languages in the world. What makes python stand out from other programming languages is its simplicity.
Python is mainly used for Web Development, Game Development and Software projects.
So if you want to make cool websites or a fun game or a ground breaking software’s. This is where you start – Basics of Python.
I will walk you through everything you need to start writing fun programs. From Installing Pycharm in your PC/Mac to mastering all the key concepts of Python. All that and more in just 3 hours.
You will learn by writing working programs. This course will solidify all the basic Python concepts.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? ENROLL NOW AND LET’S GET STARTED.
Who this course is for:
- This Python course is meant for newbies who are not familiar with Python syntax
- Students looking for a quick refresher on Python
- Someone who doesn’t care about the theory and just wants to write cool programs
- Anyone with a passion to learn something new
- Anyone who is willing to work hard to learn a new and complicated programming language
- Intermediate level programmers who are looking to get a clear view of the complex concepts of Python Programming
- This course is probably not for you if you’re an expert programmer looking to learn advanced Python concepts
- Lectures 28
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- 1. Introduction
- 2. First Program Game ON!!!
- 3. Variables
- 4. Input functions
- 5. If statement
- 6. else statement
- 7. Elif statememt
- 8. Python Project
- 9. For loop
- 10. While Loop
- 11. Infinite loops
- 12. Functions
- 13. Accessing list elements
- 14. More about Functions
- 15. Return statement
- 16. Default Arguments
- 17. Strings Basics
- 18. String Slicing
- 19. More String Features
- 20. Strings Operations
- 21. Introduction to List
- 22. List operations
- 23. Conditional Statments for list
- 24. List Methods
- 25. More list methods
- 26. Dictionaries
- 28. User defined modules
- 27. Modules in Python