Link Building: How To Build Back Links To Dominate Google
This course is your ultimate guide to building high-quality backlinks to any website to boost your search organic engine rankings, avoid penalties and outrank the competition.
Knowing exactly where to start building backlinks to your website can be overwhelming. And there are many common questions around backlinking that if you don’t know, can really hurt your site.
Inside this course, we’ll answer those top back linking questions including:
- When should you start the backlinking process?
- How many backlinks do you need?
- How quickly should you build backlinks?
- How many backlinking methods should I use?
- How long does it take to see results?
By the end of this course, you will feel confident in creating and implementing a successful link building campaign to boost your search engine rankings.
Only results that will yield you long-term results are provided in this course. Any “black hat” methods are avoided. At the same time, you will know exactly how to evaluate a potential backlink to make sure it is the best one for your business and will provide you with good results.
You’ll also find lots of resources that you can download and use for your link building campaign.
The tactics and techniques presented in this course will help you avoid search engine penalties, have consistent rankings and outrank your competition.
As you go through the course, begin creating your own link building campaign and start implementing it so you will be well on your way to top search engine rankings.
- Lectures 39
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- 1. What You’ll Know (And Be Able To Do) By The End Of This Course
- 2. What Is Link Building?
- 3. Why Build Links To Your Website?
- 4. Section 2: What We’re Going to Cover
- 5. Two Questions To Ask Yourself About Every Link You Build
- 6. Ultimate Criteria For Determining The Value of a Backlink
- 7. Additional Tips for Selecting Quality Back Links
- 8. The Best Positioning Of A Link
- 9. Places To Avoid Getting Links From
- 10. International Links
- 11. 5 Reasons Other Websites Will Link To You
- 12. Understand Your Back Link Profile Before Getting Started
- 13. What We’re Going to Cover
- 14. When Should You Start Link Building?
- 15. How Many Backlinks Do I Need?
- 16. How Quickly Should I Build Backlinks?
- 17. How Many Back Linking Methods Should I Use?
- 18. Which Pages Should I Build Links To?
- 19. How Long Does Link Building Take?
- 20. Section 4: What We’re Going to Cover
- 21. Analyzing Your Competition Before Starting Your Link Building Campaign
- 22. Back Linking Tools Worth Using
- 23. Analyzing Your Back Link Profile Before Starting a Link Building Campaign
- 24. Internal Linking Structure
- 25. Easy Ways to Search For Other Link Building Opportunities In Your Space
- 26. Backlinks from Traffic Generation Sources
- 27. Promoting Content to Drive Traffic & Boost Rankings
- 28. Using Embeds for Non-Written Content
- 29. Backlinks from Reputation Management Sources
- 30. How Social Media Impacts SERP
- 31. Using Profile Links To Your Advantage
- 32. 4 Easier Methods for Getting .Gov and .Edu Back Links
- 33. Section 6: What We’re Going to Cover
- 34. Web Directories
- 35. Directory Exceptions
- 36. Image Directories
- 37. Section Intro: What We’re Going to Cover
- 38. Creative Trick For Acquiring Back Links From Similar Businesses
- 39. What We’re Going to Cover