This course enables the students with Virtualization Skills using Oracle VM VirtualBox, which is an OpenSource Virtualization Software. This course takes you on a journey to master the concepts and components of the VirtualBox.
By the end of this course, the student will be able to setup virtual lab environments at HOME or WORK.
The course covers:
- VirtualBox Installation.
- Create and Manage Virtual Machines.
- Virtual Machine Snapshots.
- Virtual Network Environments.
This skill will open doors to various Learning Use Cases to enhance your skills!!
What are you waiting for? Enroll & Get Started!!!
- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes
Oracle VirtualBox - Getting Started
- Virtualization and It’s Benefits
- History & Current Version
- VirtualBox Installation – Windows
- Oracle VirtualBox Interface Walk-thru
- Virtual Machine Basic Operations – Start & Shutdown
- Virtual Machine Basic Operations – Save and Pause
- VirtualBox Guest Additions
- About Oracle VirtualBox Extension Pack
Working with Virtual Machines
- Creating a Virtual Machine
- Adding an existing Virtual Machine
- Virtual Machine Settings
- Virtual Machine Related Files
- Changing Virtual Machine Hardware Configuration
- Importing and Exporting Appliances
- Cloning Virtual Machines
- Removing Virtual Machines
- Organizing Virtual Machines with Groups
Virtual Networking & Virtual Lab Setups