Mobile Photography: How I Earn A Secondary Income
Need some extra cash in your pocket? This course shows you how to make money from photos you take every day, on your vacations, holidays, anywhere!
How does it work? Well you take photos of real things from everyday experiences. Upload them to the applications I show you, people buy them, and you get paid in your paypal account!
The start ups are booming with mobile stock photography applications and the best part of it all is you can upload the same photo across all platforms and still make money off of it! That’s 5Xs the exposure to make 5Xs amount of money!
Who uses them?
Big Companies such as Uber, SONY, Heineken, Master Card, Puma, and more that will buy them! They’ll use them in their apps, digital campaigns, brochures, catalogues, websites, everything!
You’ll have first person visuals of me in action on my phone showing you my accounts and what to do. A step by step guide showing you how to make money in mobile photography by photographing, tagging, editing, and uploading photos to the mobile market places. Learn how to make money on your phone! This course is for everyone who owns a mobile smartphone. It breaks down how to use the top mobile stock photography market places.
-Course is for all ages!
-Hours of content and materials.
-I’ll take you through my personal accounts to show you what to do to succeed
-You’ll see live updates
Simple to understand!
-Technique works for both Android and Apple devices!
- Lectures 33
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- 1. Aug Earnings
- 2. Pixels and What They Are?
- 3. Snapwire App
- 4. Clashot App
- 5. Fotolia Site
- 6. Taking Photos with Camera Plus
- 7. What Not to Do When Taking Photos
- 8. A Picture is Worth 1000 Words and a Couple Dollars
- 9. Lightroom Editing
- 10. Snapwire Editor
- 11. VSCO Editing
- 12. Google Snap Seed
- 13. Photoshp Express Editing
- 14. Afterlight Editing
- 15. Aviary Editing
- 16. Editing on Your Own Device (Apple iPhone Example)
- 17. Enlight: The Last App you’ll Ever Use
- 18. Double Exposure: Part 1
- 19. Double Exposure: Part 2
- 20. Location, Location, Location! Using it to your Advantage!
- 21. Making Money with Pictures Around the House
- 22. Apple iCloud
- 23. Apple Airdrop
- 24. Google Drive
- 25. Amazon Drive
- 26. DropBox
- 27. Model releases
- 28. Snapwire Tagging Desktop
- 29. Foap Albums: Making More Money
- 30. Tagging on Dreamstime Site
- 31. Tagging Dreamstime App
- 32. Using GoPro with Your Mobile Device
- 33. 500pxprime