MPLS Fundamentals: Cisco CCNP & Real World
In this course we will cover all the fundamentals of MPLS. We will be discussing why MPLS was implemented, the terminology used in an MPLS environment, the configurations used in MPLS, concentrating in using Layer 3 VPNs.
We will discuss the LDP protocol, what labels are and how they get forward it to other LDR Routers. Using the hands on lab we will get to see how these labels get forwarded and we will be configuring multiple IGP routing protocols along with BGP to get information across our network.
We will be creating multiple types of VPNs and through the use for Route Targets and Route Reflectors, we’ll demonstrate how packets can be manipulated in a particular direction.
We will definitely be creating Provider Edge routers Customer Edge Routers and have customers within the same company communicate with each other and different companies also be able to communicate with each other through VPN.
We will also learn how to create VRF’s in order to make all this possible, as well as understand the CEF, LFIB, LRIB and much more tables in order to troubleshoot MPLS.
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- 1. S1L1 Introduction to MPLS
- 2. S1L2 The Birth of MPLS
- 3. S1L3 MPLS Terminology
- 4. S1L4 MPLS Snapshot Lab
- 5. S1L5 MPLS Summary of Section
- 6. S2L6 Introduction to MPLS LDP
- 7. S2L7 The MPLS Label
- 8. S2L8 Actual Configuration of Warmup Lab
- 9. S2L9 Actual Lab for Penultimate Hop Pop
- 10. S2L10 Summary of Section
- 11. S3L11 Introduction to Advanced Lab Section
- 12. S3L12 Intro Advanced Lab ISIS MPLS
- 13. S3L13 Advanced Lab VRF
- 14. S3L14 Advanced Lab BGP Config Backbone
- 15. S3L15 Summary of Section
- 16. S4L16 Introduction of PE to CE communications NR FS
- 17. S4L17 PE to CE Using BGP ACTUAL
- 18. S4L18 PE to CE Using RIPV2 ACTUAL
- 19. S4L19 PE to CE communication using EIGRP ACTUAL
- 20. S4L20 SUMMARY OF PE TO CE COMMUNICATION SECTION
- 21. S5L21 Introduction to the Concepts of Traffic Engineering
- 22. S5L22 Traffic Engineering Configuration
- 23. S5L23 Summary of The Traffic Engineering Section
- 24. S6L24 COURSE SUMMARY