YOU CAN TAKE BEAUTIFUL NIGHT PHOTOS!
That’s why you’re here right?
We’re excited to show you how to take your own amazing night & low-light photos.
With this complete night photography course, you’ll learn the ins and outs from the gear we recommend, the settings we use, the composition tips we have, and the photo editing process we use to end up with award-winning night photos.
Follow us as we head out to Joshua Tree National Park to teach this night photography course!
In this course we combine entertainment + education in this complete behind-the-scenes course. We’re not just sitting behind our computer desk, showing you slides. We’re out in the field, showing you exactly what we do to shoot our own night photos.
Key things you will learn in this night photography course:
- What gear you need for night photography
- How to prepare for your photography trip
- Basic camera settings such as shutter speed, aperture, and ISO
- How to compose beautiful night photos
- Using a shutter release remote to shoot long exposures
- How to shoot light trail photos
- Composing creative night photos of the stars
- How to shoot photographs of the moon
- How to edit night photos to make them look even better
Why learn from us?
We are three instructors who love photography, and love teaching. We’re the teachers of the best-selling Photography Masterclass. We always take our student’s feedback, and use it to improve our courses. That’s why we created this course in the first place – because fellow students wanted us to create a night photography course.
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 25 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- 1. Enroll Now
- 2. Introduction
- 3. Equipment Recommendations
- 4. Basics of Night Photography
- 5. Creative Camera Movements
- 6. How to Shoot Light Trails
- 7. Night Photography with a Trigger
- 8. Photographing the Moon
- 9. Intro to Editing
- 10. Make Stars Pop
- 11. Improve Skies with Graduated Filters
- 12. Remove Objects from Night Photos
- 13. HSL Panel
- 14. Reduce Digital Noise
- 15. Basic Editing in Lightroom
- 16. Editing in Lightroom
- 17. Adjustment
- 18. Quick Edit
- 19. Adobe Lightroom Crash Course
- 20. Thank You & What’s Next?