Photography – Creative Photography
Become a better photographer fast by learning the composition skills of the master photographers!
Very few photographers ever learn how to observe light and use it. Even less learn how the principles of composition actually work and how you can apply them.
This course will help you create compelling and interesting images that you can enjoy and share with your friends.
Become the best photographer in your circles and impress your friends and families when you begin to take compelling images because you understand the science of light and composition in photography.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- 01 – Photography Composition & Light Advanced Photography Skills
- 02 – Introduction To Creative Photography
- 03 – Seeing The Light
- 04 – Controlling The Light
- 05 – Capturing The Light
- 06 – Processing The Light
- 07 – Candid Street Photography
- 08 – The Rule Of Thirds
- 09 – Leading Lines
- 10 – The Highest Point Of Contrast
- 11 – Add Or Subtracting From The Frame
- 12 – Shapes And Patterns
- 13 – The Power Of Three
- 14 – Negative Space And How To Use It
- 15 – Breaking The Rules
- 16 – Summary