Photography Essentials: Adobe Lightroom CC for Absolute Beginners!
I have created this course to help you get started with Adobe Lightroom CC. I have noticed that very often students are put off by complexities of Lightroom managing system and that way they are missing out on fantastic editing features available in Lightroom.
I will in a simple to understand way explain how Lightroom works, I cover in detail how to effectively organize your photos with Lightroom and how to backup your work, so you could fully enjoy the creative modules of the application.
Lightroom is a very powerful tool and it is definitely a great idea to at least try it out. Many photographers I know, including myself were working mostly with Photoshop, but once they were introduced properly to LR they shifted their workflow and never looked back!
Take this course and learn what Lightroom CC is and does.
I will explain in an easy to understand way:
- how to import and organize your images,
- how to adjust and retouch your photos,
- and finally how to share your images.
I will talk in detail about Lightroom Presets, I will explain how to work with the Histogram Tool, and how to perform color adjustments with the HSL panel.
I will be working with the Lightroom CC 2015 release, you can download full 30 day trial version of the software from Adobe’s website and if you want to purchase it or not.
If you want to get striking results with your own work, dive into this course and learn how to globally organize your photo library and how to massively improve your photos in a non destructive way.
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 25 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
- 1. Photography Essentials: Adobe Lightroom CC for Absolute Beginners! – Overview
- 2. What is RAW
- 3. How Lightroom works
- 4. What do Import and Export mean in Lightroom CC
- 5. How to organize your Photo Library
- 6. Importing photos to Lightroom
- 7. Storage and backups
- 8. Library Module overview and photos rating
- 9. Lightroom CC viewing modes and essential keyboard shortcuts
- 10. The Paint Tool
- 11. The Compare View
- 12. The Survey View
- 13. How to work with Lightroom Collections
- 14. The Quick Develop Panel
- 15. The Develop Module Overview
- 16. Lightroom Presets
- 17. The Histogram Tool
- 18. The Adjustment Brush Tool
- 19. The Spot Removal Tool
- 20. HSL Color Adjustment