This class is all about designing and animating 4 unique slides in PowerPoint as per latest trends.
This class is certainly not for PowerPoint newbies or the so called ‘beginners in PowerPoint’. This class lies somewhere in the middle of intermediate to expert level. Also the pace of the class will be much faster for beginners and may be a bit slow for experts, that’s why I have mentioned the target audience as intermediate users in PowerPoint.
Now let’s see what’s in this class. It has got 6 sections.
I have provided a resource file, which consists of some elements that I have used while designing these 4 trendy slides. So I advice you to download that file before proceeding with the class.
Don’t assume that slide 2 will be ahead of the learning curve. I mean the difficulty level won’t rise. Every slide is unique and every slide has got a few new tips.
Also don’t skip any slide design or animation, if you do, you might not understand the next slide designs or animations. For example I might have introduced some technique in slide 2 design, which I could have used in slide 3 design without explaining how. So don’t skip any lectures. Since this is a short class of just 1.5 hours, you can complete it easily.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- 1. Introduction to PowerPoint Slide Design and Animation Class
- 2. Slide 1 design in PowerPoint 2016
- 3. Slide 1 animation in PowerPoint 2016
- 4. Slide 2 design in PowerPoint 2016
- 5. Slide 2 animation in PowerPoint 2016
- 6. Slide 3 design in PowerPoint 2016
- 7. Slide 3 animation in PowerPoint 2016
- 8. Slide 4 design in PowerPoint 2016
- 9. Slide 4 animation in PowerPoint 2016
- 10. Title slide Design and Animation in PowerPoint 2016