Python Programming Course For Complete Beginners
Welcome To The Python Programming Course For Complete Beginners
⇉ Watch the promo video to see How You Can Begin Building And Developing Your Very Own Python Programs Today!
this course is for you! Click “Take This Course Now” For Instant Life-Time Access!
Here Is Everything You Will Learn In Our Complete Course:
Python is an easy and fun language to learn, and it is now one of the most popular programming languages, suitable for almost any task from developing graphical user interfaces to building web applications.
From the very basics to advanced concepts, this Python programming course is perfect for students wanting to become web or game developers. This course is also open to all learners who wish to gain an understanding of the basic components of computer programming. You will learn basic computer programming concepts and terminologies such as variables, constants, operators, integer arithmetic, expressions, object orientation, function definition, loops, and advanced data structures as well as GUI programming, CGI scripting, advanced graphics, networking, and much more!
With the right mindset, understanding, and application of the teachings in this course, you will instantly begin to move towards mastering Python!
When we learn something new, I add it to the course – at no additional cost to you! This is a course that will continue to add more and more to every aspect of your life.
See you in the course!
- Lectures 29
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- 1. M1 IntroductionandCourseAgenda
- 2. L1 DownloadingPython HB
- 3. L2 InterpreterandIdle HB
- 4. L3 NutsandBoltsofaSampleProgram HB
- 5. L4 PythonStrings HB
- 6. L5 GettingInput HB
- 7. L6 ReadingandWritingFiles Part1
- 8. L6 ReadingandWritingFiles Part2
- 9. L7 PythonExpressions HB
- 10. L1 CreatingYourFirstProgram HB
- 11. L2 PlacingCommentscode HB
- 12. L3 IntroductiontoStrings HB
- 13. L1 WhatareFunctions HB
- 14. L2 PrintFunction HB
- 15. L3 EscapeCodes HB
- 16. L4 InputFunction HB
- 17. L1 GlobalVariables HB
- 18. L2 ConceptOfDictionaries HB
- 19. L3 ConceptOfList HB
- 20. L4 WhatareTuples HB
- 21. L5 IntroductionToLoops HB
- 22. L1 Graphics HB
- 23. L2 ConditionalExecution HB
- 24. L3 IFStatement HB
- 25. L4 AdditionalIFStatements HB
- 26. L5 TheWhileLoop HB
- 27. L1 ProjectA HB
- 28. L2 ProjectB HB
- 29. L1 CourseConclusion HB