Python Programming for Beginners: Learn Python in One Day
Start coding in Python immediately!
If you are a beginner in Programming, then this course will help you learn Python Programming fast.
Python is an incredibly efficient language: your programs will do more in fewer lines of code than many other languages would require. It is also used in scientific fields for academic research and applied work.
My goal was to create a Course for people of any age who have never programmed in Python before or have never programmed at all, so you can build programs that work.
The course is full of examples and projects that are carefully chosen to demonstrate each concept so that you can gain a deeper understand of the language. It is designed to serve as a single, all-inclusive learning resource for all Python newcomers, whether they will be using Python 2.X, Python 3.X, or both
Python Programming for Beginners is also perfect for middle school and high school teachers who want to offer their students a project-based introduction to programming.
Are you looking to learn practical Python Programming you can put to use instantly? If so, then this is the course for you. It’s entirely project based and it’s full of examples which are fully explained and easy to understand. It has been recorded with the in HD. If you get stacked don’t worry. I have fast and fully support through the discussion board.
Python is a great language to learn, so enroll in this course and let’s get started!
- Lectures 48
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- 1. Python Programming for Beginners
- 2. Introduction
- 3. Why Learn Python
- 4. Python 2 and Python 3
- 5. Downloading and Installing Python
- 6. Using the Python Shell and IDLE
- 7. Hello World! Writing our First Program
- 8. How to Find Help
- 9. Variables
- 10. Basic Operators
- 11. Booleans and Chained Comparison Operators
- 12. Strings
- 13. Useful String Methods
- 14. Numbers Integers and Floats
- 15. Integers in Python 2
- 16. Type Casting
- 17. Input()
- 18. Using int() to Accept Numerical Input
- 19. Print()
- 20. How do you write Comments
- 21. What is a List
- 22. Working with Lists
- 23. Making Numerical Lists
- 24. Tuples
- 25. Working with Dictionaries
- 26. Dictionaries vs Lists
- 27. Nesting
- 28. If Statements
- 29. For Loops
- 30. While Loops
- 31. Break and Continue
- 32. Handling Errors with Try and Except
- 33. Using if Statements with Lists
- 34. Using a while Loop with Lists and Dictionaries
- 35. Using for Loops with Lists
- 36. Looping Through a Dictionary
- 37. Build In Functions
- 38. Defining your Own Function
- 39. Global and Local Scopes
- 40. Opening and Reading Text Files
- 41. Writing to a File
- 44. Storing Data
- 42. Organizing Files
- 45. Modules
- 43. Deleting and Renaming Files
- 46. Creating our Own Module
- 47. Installing third party modules
- 48. My Final Thoughts & Thank you!