Routing Configuration & Router Administration
This course is over 10 hours in length and will cover
everything from connecting to a router, configuring administrative tasks on the
router, learning the routers internal components such as RAM, ROM, NVRAM and
FLASH; learning how to manipulate the Registers on the router, backing up
configurations, using the CDP protocol, and all aspects of Static, Default and
Students will get a thorough understanding of how the routing process actually works and they will also learn how to configure all internetworking components using the Cisco Packet Tracer (link attached for download), look for it under external .
Students will also be configuring RIPv2, EIGRP and OSPF and understand how to manipulate each routing protocols attributes to meet the requirements of the network.
This is a lecture based course using the Touch-IT Technology Smart board, which will make learning very interactive and engaging.
Hands on labs will be used to drill down the concepts learned in each lecture using the Cisco’s Packet Tracer.
My method will make you feel like you are sitting in a classroom environment and give you the most needed hands on experience!
Handouts will be available to facilitate learning and practice.
This course is designed to help the student become comfortable with the routing concepts and router administration…but it will also help in preparing them for any networking certification or Computer Science Degree; not to mention the fact, that for those already in the field, it will further
improve routing decisions in their particular networks.
- Lectures 28
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- 1. Introduction to CCNA 200-120 Certification
- 2. Using the Packet Tracer Simulator
- 3. Routers IOS and using the CLI P1A
- 4. Routers IOS and using the CLI P1B
- 5. Routers IOS and using the CLI P2A
- 6. Routers IOS and using the CLI P2B
- 7. Administering the Routers IOS Part1
- 8. Administering the Routers IOS Part2
- 9. Routers IOS and using the CLI Part3
- 10. Administering the Routers IOS Part3
- 11. Difference between Routed and Routing Protocols
- 12. What does the term Routing mean
- 13. The IP Routing Process
- 14. Static and Default Routing Part1
- 15. Static and Default Routing P2A
- 16. Static and Default Routing P2B
- 17. The basics of Routing Protocols
- 18. Distance Vector Routing Protocols
- 19. Routing Information Protocol (RIP) P1
- 20. Routing Information Protocol (RIP) P2
- 21. using RIPv2 and static routes together
- 22. Introduction to EIGRP
- 23. Introduction to EIGRP
- 24. Introduction to EIGRP
- 25. EIGRP lab
- 26. intro to OSPF
- 27. OSPF lab P1
- 28. OSPF Lab P2