Software Development From A to Z – OOP, UML, Agile and more
You are here because you are interested in software development, right? Maybe you plan to switch careers or just want to refresh your knowledge.
And this is the perfect course for you to get insights in the software development industry.You will acquire professional and technical skills together with an understanding of what software development is all about.
Contents and Overview
This course aims to teach you the fundamentals of how software applications are created and maintained. This easy to follow video course explores the principles and techniques of software development. You will acquire professional and technical skills together with an understanding of what software development is all about.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to understand the principles and theory of software development.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
My name is Károly, and I’ve been developing software since 1995. I’m the creator of many iOS apps, most of which have been featured by Apple. I published three books on programming. You can find my online courses on Udemy and Pluralsight.
Go ahead and enroll in this course. See you in the first lesson!
- Lectures 31
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 9
- Assessments Yes
- 1. What is This Course About?
- 2. Highlights
- 3. The Biggest Misconceptions About Becoming a Developer
- 4. Common Myths About Software Development
- 5. Activities Involved in Software Development
- 6. Software Development Methodologies
- 7. The Waterfall Model
- 8. Waterfall Model – Pros and Cons
- 9. Agile Software Development
- 10. Agile – Pros and Cons
- 11. Scrum Basics
- 12. The Sprint
- 13. Sprint Planning
- 14. Daily Scrum
- 15. Sprint Review and Retrospective
- 16. The Kanban System
- 17. Kanban Boards
- 18. Brief History of Programming
- 19. Objects
- 20. The Class
- 21. Abstraction
- 22. Encapsulation and Data Hiding
- 23. Inheritance
- 24. Polymorphism
- 25. What’s UML and Why Do We Need It?
- 27. UML Relationships
- 26. Class Diagrams
- 28. Sequence Diagrams
- 29. Whats Next?
- 30. Q&A – Free Software for Project Management
- 31. Q&A – Fixing Software Bugs