About This Course
Adobe Premiere Pro
Turn your creative ideas into amazing videos with Adobe Premiere Pro. A professional video editor that doesn’t limit your creative choices.
This is our 5th generation Premiere Pro class. We’ve gathered so much experience over the past 10 years and bundled this into the best Premiere Pro class any beginner is looking for.
You are here to start editing and that’s what we’ll make you do! We’ve down-scaled the theory lessons to a fundamental basis, to give more time to the creative tasks.
You’ll learn a solid basis of Premiere Pro which allows you to do the following:
- Organizing and starting a Premiere Pro project
- Perform basic edits, arranging clips and working in multiple layers
- Perform advanced edits using the toolbox, masks and blending techniques
- Applying and adjusting video/audio effects
- Create custom graphics and texts
- Making custom templates and using third-party templates
- Create custom animations and understand its mechanics
- Mixing audio from speech, music and sound effects
- Exporting a video with the proper settings
Instructor Jordy Vandeput
I’m a full-time trainer in both video editing and film production. I’ve grown a company by the name Cinecom in which we train people from around the world in an entertaining way.
My purpose in life is help develop creativity as much as possible. Seeing people learning new skills gives me so much fulfillment.
- 1. Class Introduction
- 2. A Digital Video
- 3. The Workspace
- 4. Organise Clips
- 5. Basic Editing
- 6. The Toolbox
- 7. Video Effects
- 8. transitions
- 9. Text and Graphics
- 10. Templates
- 11. Custom Animations
- 12. Speed Ramping
- 13. Basic Visual Effects
- 14. Color Correction
- 15. Audio Mixing
- 16. Audio Effects
- 17. Export Settings
- 18. Useful Settings
- 19. Conclusion