Web hacking and Security: Basic to advance level course
Hi and welcome to our web hacking and security course.
In this course, we will teach you how client-based, server-based, and application-based web attacks are performed in a simulated/test environment in an ethical way. This course helps the web security professional to mitigate these attacks using the recommended solution at the end of each module.
You will be encouraged to practice what you have learned in a simulated environment via our practice “Audio Visual Exercise” session.
We have designed this course to enable those aspiring to enter the information security field to learn core concepts on web hacking in order to safeguard a web infrastructure. By the end of this course, you will be familiar with how various types of web hacks are performed and you will be fully equipped to test and safeguard a web infrastructure against various real-time attack vectors.
This course has been specifically designed by a team of information security researchers who are acknowledged experts in their field.
This course has been designed to accelerate your learning process through the use of creative animations and easy to understand voice over narratives. Complex hacking concepts have been broken down into easy to understand modules.
Together, our team will walk you through the entire learning process step by step.
This course is perfect for existing web designers as well as anybody who is passionate about developing their skills in the field of internet security. No prior training is required to take this course as we will start with the basics. We welcome anyone with a thirst for learning.
We look forward to having you join us. In the meantime, please feel free to take a look at our demo tutorial and exercise before you purchase the full course.
- Lectures 54
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours +
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes
Client Based Attacks
- Phishing – Local host and Server
- Class Project Phishing – Local Host
- Phishing – Host File Manipulation
- Class Project-Phishing-Host File Manipulation
- Phishing – Base64 Encoding
- Class Project – Base64 Encoding
- Phishing-Full Screen API
- Class Project-Phishing-Full Screen API
- Cross Site Scripting – Reflected
- Class Project-Cross Site Scripting-Reflected
- Cross Site Scripting – Stored
- Class Project-Cross Site Scripting-Stored
- URL Redirection
- Class Project-URL Redirection
- Content Spoofing
- Class Project-Content Spoofing
- Cross Site Request Forgery
- Class Project-Cross Site Request Forgery
- Session Hijacking
- Class Project-Session Hijacking
- Class Project-Clickjacking
- Browser Extension Exploitation
- Class Project-Browser Extension Exploitation
- Man in the Browser
Server Based Attacks
Application Based Attacks
SQL Injection - Basics level
- SQL Basics
- Authentication Bypass
- Class project-Authentication Bypass
- Error-Based SQL Injection
- Class Project-Error-Based SQL Injection
- Boolean-Based SQL Injection
- Class project-Boolean-Based SQL Injection
- Time-Based SQL Injection
- Class Project-Time-Based SQL Injection
- XML Injection
- Class Project-XML Injection
- XPATH Injection
- Class Project-XPATH Injection