YouTube Marketing: Grow Your Business with YouTube
You are here because you want to use YouTube to grow your business or brand, right?
With modern YouTube Marketing techniques, you can find new customers, boost your conversions, and ultimately increase your revenue.
In this YouTube Marketing course, you will learn everything to get started!
Whether you run your own business, are helping someone else’s businesses, or want to learn an in-demand skill that can help you get hired, this is the perfect course for you!
What will you learn?
- 6 ways to create a marketing funnel with YouTube
- Optimize your YouTube channel and videos for views & conversions
- Learn the types of videos you should create for your audience
- Create YouTube ads to promote your brand
- Retarget your own website visitors with your YouTube ads
- Place your YouTube ads on your competitor’s channels & videos
- Starting your own YouTube channel
- How to do YouTube keyword research
- Grow your channel with YouTube analytics
- How to make better videos
- so much more!
- Lectures 40
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- 1. Enroll Now!
- 2. Welcome to the Course
- 3. Why You Need to Be on YouTube
- 4. YouTube Funnel Idea 1 – The Direct Sale
- 5. YouTube Funnel Idea 2 – The Soft Sale
- 6. YouTube Funnel Idea 3 – The Email Marketing Funnel
- 7. YouTube Funnel Idea 4 – The Subscriber Funnel
- 8. YouTube Funnel Idea 5 – YouTube Ad Revenue
- 9. YouTube Funnel Idea 6 – Promoting Your Own Videos
- 10. Get More Views with Better SEO
- 11. Types of Videos You Should Make
- 12. Why Do Subcribers Matter
- 13. Get More Subscribers with Gleam.io Giveaways
- 14. Adding Links to Your Website
- 15. Make Sure You Have Calls to Action
- 16. Internal Linking – What’s That?
- 17. Types of Ads on YouTube
- 18. The Quick and Easy Way to Create YouTube Ads/Promotions
- 19. Advanced YouTube Ads – Part 1 – Set Up Your Ad Campaign
- 20. Advanced YouTube Ads – Part 2 – Choose Who Sees Your Ad
- 21. Advanced YouTube Ads – Part 3 – Choose Where Your Ad Shows Up
- 22. Advanced YouTube Ads – Part 4 – Design Your Ad
- 23. Intro to Basics of YouTube
- 24. Starting a New YouTube Channel
- 25. Channel Art & Profile Icon
- 26. Channel Description
- 27. Customize Your Channel Design
- 28. Add a Channel Trailer
- 29. Channel Settings & Verification
- 31. Uploading Videos
- 30. Upload Defaults and Featured Content
- 32. YouTube SEO
- 33. Adding Cards & End Screens
- 34. YouTube Analytics
- 35. The Community Tab
- 36. Livestreaming on YouTube
- 37. Finding Free Music for Your Videos
- 38. Spy on Competition with Social Blade
- 39. Keyword Research
- 40. TubeBuddy YouTube Extension